What is it?
This is an exfoliating and firming treatment, that includes a massage into the skin with a mixture of different herbs.The herbs contain enzymes, minerals and vitamins that stimulate the deep layers of the skin.
It helps you tighten the tissue and improves and fights unevenness, loss of elasticity, wrinkles, large pores, acne, scars, uneven skin tone, pigments depending on the cause, sun damage and rough skin. Immediately after the treatment, the skin will turn red and after 2-3 days your skin will peel off. Avoid using water on the face for 6 days and it is recommended to buy products for home use as well. After a week, the old skin is peeled off and replaced with a new fresh skin.
How is done?
Treatment takes around 1 hour and half. We use steam to prepare the skin before the procedure. herbal peeling is applied for 5 minutes and the massage begins from 5 to 15 minutes, it is up to the tolerance of the client. In the end we use calming down mask.
Who is it recommended for?
For those who want a new fresh glow skin, loss of elasticity, wrinkles, large pores, acne, scars, uneven skin tone, pigments depending on the cause, sun damage and rough skin.
How does it look in the end?
After a short time, you get a feeling that you are very sore in the skin, it stings depending on the skin and gives a special feeling.
The redness and the burning sparkle in the skin lasts for the day and the next 3 days.
The redness, swelling and sensitivity will begin to decrease noticeably
The epidermis may turn darker in color
Skin tension increases, which may lead to local skin tension already on this day
exfoliation of the old epidermis
Exfoliation of varying strength, depending on the treatment used,
Discomfort with intense skin tightness and itching caused
Exfoliation should be soothed using (every 2-4 hours)
HERB LOTION PROTECTION, given by the therapist.
How long does it last?
It’s good to do this treatment 1-2 times per year to get new, fresh skin.
You want to treat big pores, scars, wrinkles, pigments then you need at least 3 sessions and the results last from 6 to 12 months. It depends from person to person.
Between the 1st and the 7th day of the exfoliation process:
• The treated skin must not be moistened with anything, soaked, washed, lubricated or greased;
• External factors such as UV radiation, temperatures below -5ºC, dust, sweat, pollen, dirt, water, steam (saunas, swimming pools, hot baths or showers, gymnastics, fitness), should be strictly avoided
• Any physical effort should be avoided
• It’s strictly forbidden to tear, scratch or rub the peeling epidermis in the form of patches or also fine scales
Keep your hands out of your face
Keep it well-hydrated by drinking water
Use fresh towels and change your pillow cover
Remember to use a lotion (protective herbal lotion) that you get from the therapist.
Lumps or tumors
A large number of birthmarks
Allergic to pollen
Allergic to any of the ingredients used in the treatment:
Marigold, Chamomile, Narrow Giant, Sage, Fenugreek, Juniper and Quince
Drugs from the group tetracyclines and steroids and vitamins A (13 month interval)
Tendency to keloids
Cytotoxic drugs for the last 5 years
Symptoms and feelings during the procedure: intense rubbing with needles, burning and feeling
DURING THE TREATMENT
• feeling of heat, burning, needles
• redness of the treated skin from light pink to purple
ON THE TREATMENT DAY
• persistent redness, warming of the skin and a stinging sensation, which, depending on external factors, may increase or decrease
• increasing skin tension, possibly swelling
• possible occurrence of a raised body temperature (paracet).
You can do this treatment after 4 weeks. We recommend to do at least 3 treatments.